SECURITY GUARD |EMERGENCY MOBILE RESPONSE| FULL TIME | NIGHT SHIFT | SCARBOROUGH HEADQUARTERS
Knights on Guard
Join the growing KOG Security family, where you are a person and not just a number!
Be part of Ontario’s top-rated security company, providing over 33 years of security excellence in the GTA. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry.
Integrity, Team Backing & Career Development
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We pay 10% higher than the industry standard (after 3 months)
- 33 Years of Business & The Best Rated Security Company in Ontario!
- Medical Benefits (Dental + Prescription + Health) for full-time Team Members
- Modern Scheduling & Transparent Pay
- Pay & Position Advancement: Turn a job into a career with training-based Professional Development
- Longstanding, reliable contracts
- Unlimited Support: Between our Mobile Team, 24/7 Operations Centre and Virtual Concierge, you will never be alone!
- We are looking for motivated, reliable Mobile Patrol Security Professionals to conduct site visits, patrol of client properties and alarm response. Full-time positions are available. One (1) year full-time condominium security experience required. A FULL G-CLASS Driver's Licence with Clean Driver's Abstract required. KOG Headquarters is located in Scarborough, where our mobile team begins and completes eachshift. Travel to Scarborough is required.
- Conduct site visits
- Respond to emergency calls, as dispatched by the KOG Operations Centre
- Patrol client properties to prevent criminal activity, intrusions and ensure all access points are secure
- Alarm response
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge in emergencies or other incidents
- Effectively operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Maintain meticulous record keeping and report writing
- Eligibility to work legally in Canada
- Must be insurable for operating a KOG Fleet vehicle
- Must have a class G Driver's Licence and Clean Driving Abstract
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License is required
- Excellent Customer Service
- English language & communication abilities
- Good Deportment
- Excellent Attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to work night shifts and extended shifts, when required
KOG Security is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.