SECURITY SUPERVISOR | CONDOMINIUM | FULL TIME | DAYS | TORONTO
Join the growing KOG Security family, where you are a person and not just a number!
Be part of Ontario’s top-rated security company, providing over 33 years of security excellence in the GTA. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry.
Integrity, Team Backing & Career Development
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We pay higher than the industry standard (after 3 months)
- 33 Years of Business & The Best Rated Security Company in Ontario!
- Medical Benefits (Dental + Prescription + Health) for full-time Team Members
- Modern Scheduling & Transparent Pay
- Pay & Position Advancement: Turn a job into a career with training-based Professional Development
- Longstanding, reliable contracts
- Entry-level positions for newly-licensed, customer service-oriented Security Professionals
- Unlimited Support: Between our Mobile Team, 24/7 Operations Centre and Virtual Concierge, you will never be alone!
- We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Security Supervisors for luxury condominium sites located in Downtown Toronto. If you have one (1) year of condominium security experience paired with supervisory experience, we want to hear from you!
- Supervise and lead a team of 5+ security guards
- Ensure that all work assignments are fully staffed according to job requirements
- Ensuring security duties are carried out in compliance with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws including; The Criminal Code of Canada; Trespass to Property legislation
- Directing the delivery of security services according to third party service agreements
- Maintaining local site-specific post orders and directives by reviewing and notifying Client and KOG of required revisions
- Carrying out various supervisory and management functions
- Training of new staff
- Complete daily site inspections
- Maintaining compliance and discipline of site staff
- Performance of staff evaluations on a regular basis
- One (1) year experience in managing a security team in a condominium setting
- Maturity, reliability and honesty
- Meticulous record-keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional judgment, common sense and decision-making ability
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, camera recording systems, computers and radios
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willing to take courses as required by KOG and or clients
- Excellent Customer Service abilities
- Must be comfortable walking, standing, patrolling
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License is required
- Eligibility to work full-time, legally in Canada without restrictions (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Work Permit only)
- Although we appreciate all applicants' interest in a position with KOG, we will not be considering applicants without proven Condominium Security experience.
KOG Security is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.