SECURITY GUARD | PATROL | PART-TIME | NIGHTS | AJAX
Join the growing KOG Security family, where you are a person and not just a number!
Be part of Ontario’s top-rated security company, providing over 33 years of security excellence in the GTA. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry.
Integrity, Team Backing & Career Development
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We pay 10% higher than the industry standard (after 3 months)
- 33 Years of Business & The Best Rated Security Company in Ontario!
- Medical Benefits (Dental + Prescription + Health) for full-time Team Members
- Modern Scheduling & Transparent Pay
- Pay & Position Advancement: Turn a job into a career with training-based Professional Development
- Longstanding, reliable contracts
- Entry-level positions for newly-licensed, customer service-oriented Security Professionals
- Unlimited Support: Between our Mobile Team, 24/7 Operations Centre and Virtual Concierge, you will never be alone!
- We are looking for security guards to conduct access control and foot patrols at one of our car dealership properties in Ajax. Security experience is an asset, but not required. If you have a valid Ontario Security Guard license and a passion for customer service, we want to meet you!
- Conduct routine interior and exterior foot patrols of the facility grounds
- Conduct investigations as required
- Ensure that the facility’s safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to site emergencies
- Undertake site-specific training and follow the direction and guidance of the Operations Manager and Field Supervisor
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge in emergencies or other incidents
- Effectively operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Maintain meticulous record keeping and report writing
- Must have a valid Class G Driver's Licence and Clean Driver's Abstract
- Excellent Customer Service, English language & communication abilities
- Must be comfortable walking, standing, patrolling
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License is required
- Eligibility to work legally in Canada
Ability to work static weekend night shifts:
- Friday & Saturday
KOG Security is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.