FIELD SUPERVISOR | MOBILE | FULL-TIME | OVERNIGHTS
Join the growing KOG family, where you are a person and not just a number! Be part of Ontario’s top-rated security company, providing over 33 years of security excellence in the GTA. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We pay higher than the industry standard (after 3 months)
- 33 Years of Business & The Best Rated Security Company in Ontario!
- Medical Benefits (Dental + Prescription + Health) for full time Team Members
- Modern Scheduling & Transparent Pay
- Pay & Position Advancement: Turn a job into a career with training-based Professional Development
- Longstanding, reliable contracts
- NOC-B Shift Supervisor positions available
- Entry-level positions for newly-licensed, customer service-oriented Security Professionals
- Unlimited Support: Between our Mobile Team, 24/7 Operations Centre and Virtual Concierge, you will never be alone!
- The Mobile Field Supervisor is a key operational field role, responsible for emergency response and enforcement of rules and regulations on-site. We are looking for security professionals with proven security supervisory experience with a positive outlook to make a difference in the security industry. One (1) year of full-time condominium security experience is required. A full G Driver's licence is required, and a clean driver's abstract.
- Liasing with front-line team and management to ensure that operations
- Act as the liason between the field and the office
- Providing leadership to front-line team
- Ensuring safety policies are adhered to
- Provide access control to the condominium
- Conduct routine interior and exterior foot patrols of the facility grounds
- Monitor CCTV and conduct investigations as required
- Ensure that the facility’s safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to site emergencies
- Undertake site specific training and follow the direction and guidance of the Site Supervisor
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge in emergencies or other incidents
- Deliver equipment and PPE, as required
- Effectively operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Maintain meticulous record keeping and report writing
- Class G license and clear driver’s abstract
- Must be 25+ years of age
- One year of security experience is a must.Supervisory experience, an asset
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Ontario Security Guard License
- Computer/Smartphone/2-way radio skills required; Word, Email.
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Security site knowledge to assist guards during site groundings.
- Positive teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Comfortable with working 12 hour shifts
- Comfortable silencing and by-passing alarm and fire panels
Knights On Guard is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.